In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the best 6.0 oil cooler currently on the market. We continually update our inventory with new and trending models to make your decision easier. Right now, check out the best 6.0 oil cooler.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best 6.0 oil cooler that will win your heart.
10 Best 6.0 Oil Cooler People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Replacement Engine Oil Cooler With Gasket Seals & O-Rings - Is a heat-exchanger which is commonly a radiator type of cooler which cools engine oil from the engine. It removes excess heat from the oil using the engine coolant that flows around as the engine oil passes through the cooler. The engine oil cooler can be located under the intake above the engine.
- Compatible Replacement for Ford Vehicles - 2004 - 2005 E-350 Club Wagon | 2004 - 2010 E-350 Super Duty | 2004 - 2007 E-450 Super Duty | 2003 - 2005 Excursion | 2003 - 2007 F-250 Super Duty | 2003 - 2007 F-350 Super Duty | 2003 - 2007 F-450 Super Duty | 2003 - 2007 F-550 Super Duty |.
- Replaces Part# 3C3Z 6A642 CA, 904228, 904-228, 015339, OCK388, 3C3Z-6A642-CA, 3C3Z6A642CA - If you are noticing engine oil in your coolant system, oil or coolant leaking from the oil cooler or engine coolant mixed with your engine oil then your oil cooler might need to be looked at or replaced. This engine oil cooler kit also includes viton gasket seals needed for the proper service on your vehicle.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and it will fit and work exactly like the factory part. This part is commonly found on popular Powerstroke 6.0 V8 models with years 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10.
- Lifetime Warranty - This replacement engine oil cooler kit comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fail or break apart simply contact us for a replacement. Save hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this part and taking advantage of our warranty.
- This is the most up-to-date version of the Genuine Ford OEM Engine Oil Cooler. Like ALL OEM Oil cooler this oil cooler comes with OEM gaskets & the oil cooler screen. All of our coolers do have the updated extra cooling layer.
- If your EOT & ECT have more than a 20-25 degree variation, your oil cooler is on its way out. Replace it before it becomes an issues. If you replace your defective or failing oil cooler with anything other than the OEM Updated Oil Cooler, you are asking for trouble down the road.
- This is a new Ford factory oil cooler built by International
- 2 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Compatible with all 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel trucks
- Direct Replacement
- 100% New Construction
- Heavy Duty Upgraded Design
- Gaskets Included
- 1-Year Warranty
- Direct-fit for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Replaces clogged or leaking stock oil cooler for renewed performance
- Included high-quality seals and o-rings ensure a leak-free fit
- Combine with the Mishimoto 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke Coolant Filter Kit and 6.0L Powerstroke Catch Can Kit for even more protection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- The Blue Flush Adapter is anodized with aluminum for greater rust resistance and durability
- Prevent high oil temperature by directing water flow in the opposite direction of normal travel to dislodgedthe, contaminants oil cooler can be back-flushed in less than an hour
- Product include: 1x Oil Cooler Blue Flush Adapter, 1x Required Brass Fittings, 1x Flush Hose. Instruction is included in the package and professional installation is highly recommended
- Our oil cooler flush tool kit can save you a substantial amount of time and money by allowing the existing cooler to be back-flushed on the vehicle as an alternative to costly and labor intensive part replacement
- Service: We value your shopping experience and strive to provide high quality products and services. If you have any further questions, please contact us and we will be at your service within 24 hours
- All MAHLE Original gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available
- MAHLE Original gaskets utilizes OE equivalent or better materials in all our gaskets
- MAHLE Original gaskets is the leader in Domestic, Asian and European applications
- The contents of MAHLE Original gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specs
- Factory OEM Fit Form And Function
- GM transmission cooler fittings-AN6-1/4NPS transmission cooler fittings
- -6 x 1/4NPS is the correct size for GM turbo 350, Turbo 400, 700R4, 4L60E and many other GM transmissions. These have a straight thread and seal on the gasket. Unlike a tappered pipe thread these will not crack the case.
- Package include: 2pcs oil cooler adapter ( one pair )
- NOTES:: These are black anodized in color. Not for GM Powerglides.
- Fits all Setrab ProLine STD 6-series oil coolers and Fanpacks
- Lightweight rib-reinforced aluminum construction is race-proven and Baja-tested for durability
- Sold in pairs and includes rubber damping, threaded backing plates, and bolts
- Small size design. Good for gear box and differential gear box cooling
- 6 Rows Aluminum Engine ATF Transmission Car Oil Cooler AN -6 JIC 6 9/16"-18 UNF
- Application: A/T Gear Box Cooler / Transmission Cooler / Power Steering Cooler / Engine Oil Cooler
- Materials : Aluminum 3001
What To Look For Choosing The 6.0 Oil Cooler
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 6.0 oil cooler that meets your needs.
In today’s world, shopping has to be a difficult task, especially when you have to choose one from thousands of options. It’s difficult to keep track of all the many brands and varieties. To clear up any doubts and cut a long story short, we’ve compiled as much information as possible about the top 10 best 6.0 oil cooler now on the market. Several questions about this product may have arisen in your mind while making your decision, including:
- Is it worthwhile to purchase this product?
- What are the most common applications of best 6.0 oil cooler?
- Why should you buy 6.0 oil cooler?
- What are the advantages of employing it?
- Why should you limit yourself to the best option?
- How do you go about selecting the best best 6.0 oil cooler for you?
We selected our 6.0 oil cooler based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information.
We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the 6.0 oil cooler listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.